Monday, October 31, 2005, 3:58 AM

SCHOOL IS OVERRRR!!!

Friday

Today was the last day of school.

The first two periods were really stupid.
Had a talk on INTIMACY and horrible moments came flooding back.
I think I am traumatized for life.
Oh what I would do to forget those dark,dark times.....

The last two periods were spent with us girls taking photos and with the guys giving their best I'm-so-cool-I-don't-give-a-shit-it's-the-last-day attitude.

But they failed miserably.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sqwallet Serene and Me!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My making-fun-of-shannon partner!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

FELI FLY!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Azyan was taking took so long to take the picture that I fell asleep halfway....with a stupid grin on my face.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Adeline and syaz. All the boys are looking at the screen as they are very mesmerized by Neville Longbottom.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The foot star!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The very overdone Finger star!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The more modern Handphone and Wallet Star!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Azyan mocked didi when she tried to find enlightenment...

I can't believe it's finally happening.
7th november will be the last day the we are known as 2e1.
It's a vair vair sad day indeed.

***


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BLOGGER;
Erica Reyes Rodriguez
TPJC

LEAVE A NOTE;


HALL OF FAME;
Alane
Amanda
Anelie
Avie
Atikah
Bony
Farhana
Jonathan
Kristy
Nazreen
Qian Hui
Safiqa
Salamah
Sharon
Sheryl
Suane

HALL OF SHAME;
Khairul

ARCHIVES;
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS;
Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Javacripts: Pixelfx
Image: Kilxover
Skin: © Alane